Senior Tax Associate
Work with the North American Service Center, a domestic service center, to enhance the tax compliance process for the firm. Work in an environment that offers flexible hours throughout the year and the opportunity to connect with professionals all over the firm, as we build this national dynamic service center.
Reviewers work with large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships built on understanding our client’s businesses and challenges. Reviewers work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment- not just one part. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our reviewers perform at their best and integrate their career with their personal life.
In your important role as Tax Senior/Reviewer you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop, motivate, and train staff level team members
- Keep up-to-date on current tax practices and changes in tax law
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Keep abreast of latest developments in tax and the Firm's standards and policies
- Develop an understanding of client’s business
- Associates/Bachelors Degree (is a plus) or transferable work experience
- 3+ years of experience working in an accounting related field
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Accounting degree or other business related field (is a plus)
- Preparation and review of individual, trust, partnership, and corporate income tax returns
- Tax research and strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation
- Understanding of tax code and technical aspects of tax preparation and compliance
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.