• Facilitate review of existing UI Frameworks, research and conduct POCs along with the Architects and Development Managers to recommend, plan and implement the go-forward UI stack.
• Collaborate with a team of developers and business analysts to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements thus facilitating quality and timely project completion.
• Understand and capture business/technical requirements and translate them into functional and design elements. Create high level technical design documents
• Maintain and Enhance e-commerce sites as per requirements
• Think out of the box and design concrete, robust and scalable solutions
• Help research and recommend new tools and technology frameworks that can drive innovation and differentiation of our web sites.
To apply, please email your resume' to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.