What you’ll be doing...
If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us on digital channels. You will use your expertise to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The work you’ll do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
We are looking for a Lead UX Designer.
- Design and execute high-impact visual program/project presentations for internal and externalstakeholders while ensuring quality and accuracy of presentation content.
- Collaborate with team members on project presentations to find graphically based solutions to complex problems.
- Create an internal communications strategy that provides consistent, effective, and timely communication to internal employees that drives engagement and understanding strategic direction, and focus areas.
- Create and drive the content for IT communications including producing Senior Executive messaging.
- Drive and champion the organization’s communication strategy which includes consistent messaging through multiple channels.
- Create documentation to support and communicate strategies and tactics.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve reporting and deliver better value to our IT and business partners.
- Assist in improving overall digital process & workflow for reporting purposes.
- Stays up-to-date with existing and emerging technology.
- Identify data source issues or questions and make recommendations to the executive team.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Experience designing executive presentations to create impactful visual stories around strategic direction, future vision and metrics highlights.
- Solid understanding of how to underpin business goals with a communications strategy.
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
- Expert level knowledge of PowerPoint and creating executive readouts and presentations (i.e. animation, builds, dynamic charts and diagrams).
- Strong visual presentation skills utilizing Adobe Creative Cloud toolset.
- Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with senior managers.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.