Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description Catering and Premium Services Lead Worker Position Summary:
The Catering and Premium Services Lead Worker is responsible for the oversight or delegation of responsibilities within catering and/or other premium services operations. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs. Essential Functions:
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments within a premium services operation
- Oversees the completion of tasks within a catering, restaurant, or suites environment
- Trains and guides staff on job duties, proper food safety and sanitation, customer service, etc.
- Sets up work areas according to guest/client requests, banquet event orders, Aramark standards, etc.
- Ensures service areas are maintained including replenishment of product, cleanliness, etc.
- Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests' needs
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a supervisor in a related role preferred
- Previous experience as a server or in a food service role required
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Requires ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Working knowledge of food safety principles and procedures
- Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
- Requires constant standing and walking
- Requires frequent lifting of up to 25 lbs.
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends