As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Be bold. Think big. Lead the way.You are a natural-born leader with demonstrated proof points throughout your life and career. You are a former class president, ASB officer, Business Case Competitor, Eagle Scout, Gold Medal Award winner, entrepreneur, sports team captain, and most likely a little of all these things. You're passionate about leading people and have interpersonal savvy, conversational mastery and the ability to relate with those from all walks of life.T-Mobile is inviting exceptionally talented individuals to unleash their passion and innovation with us every day. We offer non-stop learning, real career growth opportunities and the chance to be a game changer in our fast-paced, customer-driven organization. We're turning the wireless industry on its head and putting our competitors' on notice. And we won't stop. QualificationsWhat does it take to be considered for the T-Mobile L2E Program? To start, you'll need an MBA within the last 12 months or by June 2017 focused in General Management, Strategy, Operations or a similar field. Here's what else we look for:
Leaders to Executives Development ProgramAt some companies, development programs require you to follow a strict structure and curriculum. Not the case at T-Mobile. Our Leaders to Executives (L2E) Development Program is truly unmatched in the industry. It will prep you for a future leadership role with unlimited growth potential. You'll gain insight into our call centers, regional business offices, retail stores and corporate functions. From day one, you'll work closely with all levels of T-Mobile leadership. We'll equip you with working knowledge of the company, our business units and our bold, Un-carrier culture. You'll have three intense assignments in different locations across the country, with each lasting from 12 to 18 months. Two of your assignments will be customer facing leadership roles within our Retail and Customer Service groups. You'll work side-by-side with our frontline and learn why our customers always come first and are at the core of everything we do. Your third assignment will be a leadership role in one of our corporate functions, where you'll apply your skills, knowledge and experience to influence change, drive initiatives and transform our future. We will challenge you to:
- A strong desire to take on an executive/general management role within the next 3-5 years
- Drive to achieve success at the highest levels at T-Mobile
- Ability to navigate in an environment where change is expected and embraced
- Ability to understand and influence a wide variety of audiences and leaders
- At least 3 years of people management experience in a leadership role with 30+ direct reports (strongly preferred)
- Experience in a customer-facing or consumer role (preferred)
- Freedom to relocate within the U.S. up 3- 4 times in a 3-4.5 year period of employment (Relocation assistance provided)
- Permanent authorization to work in the U.S.
This is not a one-size-fits-all kind of thing. We tailor the program around your experience (strengths and development areas) and the needs of our business. We'll give you the tools you need to sharpen your critical leadership skills and provide you unprecedented career support with resources to help ensure your success. Plus great coaching and mentoring from top executive leaders throughout the entire program.
- Work in an ambiguous environment with lots of last minute changes
- Drive and lead sustainable change
- Broaden your understanding of our business environment
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to provide long-term, sustainable and strategic impact to our business initiatives
- Assume responsibility for multiple teams, stores and key aspects of our operations
- Successfully complete all 3 assignments for a Director level promotion endorsement
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.