Gartner Leadership Partners serve as principle delivery agents to our clients. Our clients are Supply Chain executives from Global 2000 organizations and large government agencies who report directly to the CSCO.
What you’ll do:
· Act as a trusted advisor, coaching and critiquing strategies, guiding clients in building their organizations, assisting them in developing Supply Chain strategy, and establishing priorities and planning for implementation around key Supply Chain initiatives.
· Gather, contextualize, coordinate and deliver Gartner written research and personalized analyst inquiry.
· Encourage and promote peer-to-peer and company-to-company networking at both Gartner sponsored events and within the membership community. With the support of their Leadership Partner, our clients are able to achieve their goals more quickly and more cost effectively and with a higher assurance of success.
· Manage approximately 25 – 30 client relationships and supports account planning in collaboration with Leadership Client Managers, and the respective Gartner Account Executive. These three individuals collectively have responsibility for each assigned account.
· Participates in all phases of the client lifecycle: • Pre-sale, On-boarding, Relationship Management, Full Delivery, Review and Renew. • Success is defined by a smooth hand-off from the sales team, consistent member engagement, creation of complete member profiles, accurate identification of the member's agenda, development of an engagement plan, successful quarterly member satisfaction reviews and preparation/delivery of value added on-site engagements and member meetings.
· Responsible for client retention and for contributing toward growth in the region through direct support of Gartner sales in account planning and value demonstration activities.
· Support research activities such as facilitating member participation in research studies or case panels.
· Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member needs and developing a customized value plan in accordance with overall ESCL strategy and ESCL product deliverables.
· Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with the member by meeting at regularly scheduled, formal monthly cadence calls.
· Ensure members are receiving and perceiving value through contextualized research delivery and regular and full use of analyst inquiries.
· Encourage and facilitate participation in peer networking events.
· Support member strategy building by coordinating and facilitating an annual ½ day workshop.
· Ensuring value delivery by providing tangible assistance and evidence in achieving progress on 2-3 identified key initiatives at a time.
· Serve as a valued member of the clients extended Supply Chain Team who is always contacted to review/advise on key strategic initiatives prior to advancing to senior leadership.
· Establish and maintain working relationships with various internal groups to create a comprehensive, well designed, sustainable set of key deliverables for clients (including targeted research, personal coaching sessions, scripted analyst sessions, involvement with appropriate events, etc.
· Direct and facilitate bi-annual member peer forums on topics of relevance to the community.
· Deliver monthly “Special Interest Groups” (SIGs) to community members on topics of relevance; including both analysts and peer experts.
· Represent Gartner publicly as a respected content expert.
· Participate in presentations, panels and workshops.
· Participate in relevant research communities to keep topic area knowledge current and share client experiences with analysts.
· Facilitate member interaction and collaboration through the Enterprise Supply Chain Leaders (ESCL) community portal and assisted member
Life Sciences Industry Experience a Must! Pharma, Medical Devices, and Biotech
Flexible North America Location - Work At Home!
What you’ll need:
· Bachelor’s degree in related field; Masters preferred
· 20 years’ experience preferred working in a senior Supply Chain management role; experience should include combination of practical experience and consulting in Supply Chain
· In-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of Sr. Supply Chain leadership
· In depth understanding of the business value of Supply Chain and the alignment of business and Supply Chain strategies
· Ability to work as an individual contributor with limited administrative support
· Commercial Sales Experience a Plus
Who you are:
· You must have excellent interpersonal skills; no whiff of arrogance about them and the ability and experience working with C level executives.
· You should have strong reflective listening skills and the ability to adjust to client cues and needs
· Energetic, Sales savvy
· Critical thinker and problem solver with demonstrated skills needed to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice along with access to appropriate Gartner services
· Strong time/project management skills
· Collaborative and strong team leader
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner Executive Programs provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
· Competitive base salary
· Annual bonus potential
· Excellent benefits package
Job ID 00009843
A little about us:
The world’s leading information technology, marketing and supply chain research and advisory company.