A Lean Engineer job in Concord, NC is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. The ideal candidate will have five or more years in manufacturing with experience implementing Lean in a manufacturing environment.
This person will lead value stream mapping exercises to identify & document opportunities to improve the business (Current & Future State). This person will also develop & implement sustainable 5S, visual control, Point of Use (POU), Load Smoothing, Single Minute Exchange of Die (SMED), OEE, & Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs at Concord.
Lean Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Clearly communicate the Lean group's philosophy, vision, & expectations.
• Assisting with development & implementation of a strategy for a self-sustaining Lean program
• Planning and achieving department budget objectives for expense and capital items
• Facilitating continuous improvement activities via Kaizens, Kaizen Blitzes, DMAIC projects & through daily interaction with Concord employees.
• Minimum B.S. Degree in an engineering discipline.
• Five or more years in manufacturing; Experience implementing Lean in a manufacturing environment.
AutoCAD and Visio experience (ability to navigate, work with material flow drawings, make layout changes, etc.)
• Knowledge of Lean organizational design
• Working knowledge of Lean/Simplification, cycle time reduction, cost analysis, value stream mapping, line balance/staffing, error proofing, etc.
If you are interested in this Lean Engineer job in Concord, NC then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Ellen Ledet at 512- 823-2379 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.