The Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Solutions Companies (JJDSC) is committed to creating a world without limits for people with diabetes. JJDSC is inclusive of blood glucose monitoring systems (LifeScan, Inc.), insulin delivery systems (Animas Corporation and Calibra Medical) and healthcare professional product training and educational programs (The Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Institute). The JJDSC culture is founded on the principles of the Johnson & Johnson Credo, Johnson & Johnson Leadership Imperatives and three JJDSC values: We Care About Everything We Do; We Execute with Excellence and Keep Our Promises; and We Compete as One Team.
Johnson & Johnson is hiring a Lean Manufacturing Associate to be located in West Chester, PA. As a member of a production team in a Lean manufacturing environment, work to achieve area and departmental goals for quality, accuracy and efficiency. Perform mechanical and / or electronic assembly, testing operations of assemblies and sub-assemblies. May use various Hand tools i.e screwdrivers, pliers and tweezers. Adhere to FDA / OSHA / EH&S compliance standards.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Perform assembly using established assembly and/or test procedures and written instructions.
- Meet Lean Manufacturing Competencies:
- (Crawl) - Ability to perform all tasks at primary assigned workstation within 2 weeks.
- (Walk) - Ability to perform all tasks to take time within 2 weeks of completion of training.
- (Run) - Ability to perform all tasks to take time and call out key learning / performance points within 4 weeks of completion of training.
- Complete cross training of a minimum of 4 operations within 3 months of hiring.
- Maintains a clean working area. Supports 5s program.
- Assist team in achieving all key performance indicators (KPI's) and support key initiatives.
- Correctly complete all production documentation.
- Serve as an effective member of a Lean production team.
- Follow instruction of team leader in performance of assigned duties.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Demonstrate Johnson & Johnson Credo values and ensure customers are always placed first in achievement of area goals.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Familiar with operating within a regulated environment.
- 1-3 years’ experience with medical device assembly or work experience in a FDA regulated manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent (General Education Development, GED) is required. Some post-secondary education preferred.
- Must effectively read, write, communicate and understand English.
- Familiarity with Lean manufacturing principles.
- Able to work effectively as a member of a team.
United States-Pennsylvania-West ChesterOrganization
Animas Corporation (6150)Job Function