Our mission is to be the go-to partner in achieving efficiency and effectiveness improvements across Intel through the use of industry-proven tools & methodologies. We are looking for a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt who is passionate about continuous improvement and who can help deliver quantifiable business results for our customers while transforming the employee experience.
You will be responsible for using your broad knowledge of process improvement methodologies (Lean Six Sigma, LEAN, BPM, etc.), utilizing common tools, processes, language and statistical methodology to design and deploy robust services and processes, while executing data-driven decisions to maximize customer and shareholder value. The position will be directly related to security cloud, software implementations and process improvements.
3 years of experience in the following:
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is required (Master Black Belt preferred).
- LEAN experience and certification(s)
- Business Process Management experience
- Transition Change Management experience
- Project Management experience is preferred
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field (M.S. or MBA preferred)
- SaaS, IaaS, PaaS experience is required
- Demonstrated the ability to lead and mentor process improvement teams to achieve bottom line business results
- Understanding of Security practice from threat detection until remediation
- Excellent understanding and execution of the Project Life Cycle including the SDLC.
- Able to communicate effectively with various levels of management to review process improvement strategies and lead them through transition change management.
- Self-motivated and autonomous, able to prioritize and focus on critical tasks
- Creative problem solver and innovator
- Consensus builder that can articulate the value of Process Excellence in a fast-moving, highly competitive environment
- Great connecting and partnering skillset - ability to pull together the right people and partner with the right teams to get the job done
- Demonstrated strong communication, networking, and stakeholder management skills
- Able to effectively teach LSS training sessions and facilitate Kaizen improvement events
- Excellent English communication, verbal and written, augmented with strong presentation skills
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.