About the Opportunity
As a Learning & Development analytics intern you will have the opportunity to see L&D from a broad analytics perspective. You will have the chance to provide value added analytical support to the Director of L&D Operations. You will also get a chance to see and work on other projects within Integrated Talent Management. Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you'll join our Learning & Development team and report to the Director CLP Management. You will be responsible for:
- Collect, develop, and prepare accurate data analysis and reporting
- Manipulate and analyze large data sources from multiple platforms
- Consolidate data into meaningful presentations
- College degree program with a major in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Statistics
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills coupled with numerical aptitude
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite, use of statistics and Excel formulas, pivots, lookups, etc.
- Knowledge of database, data workflow and ability to manipulate large datasets
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Do you know someone who might be the right fit for this role? Don't forget about our Employee Referral Program. You can earn some extra cash! For more information, search "Employee Referral" on InsidePB.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.