PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
PwC's Learning and Development function is a key enabler of the PwC Experience, an element of the Firm's overall strategy.
Integrating with the business, and implementing best-in-class teaching practices, this function supports and enables higher quality, and more relevant learning that is aligned with high performing teams.
The Learning Studio is responsible for the design, development and delivery of both formal and informal learning solutions and assets that create the development experience for PwC professionals. The studio combines specialty functions in live and digital learning, communities and collaborative learning, content curation, and learner experience to ensure partners and staff have access to the right learning at the right time and in the right place.
Members of the Learning Studio work collaboratively across multiple functions within Learning and Development
to translate our clientâ€™s development needs into innovative and effective solutions across lines of services and through a variety of modalities.
The Live Design and Development team combines aspects of Design, Project Management and Execution, with some specialization in Live learning approaches. Designs learning solutions, leveraging the overall learning blueprint and/or fast tracks solution directly to production; develops detailed project plans; drives content development and builds the learning solutions; defines and executes the evaluation and data collection strategy; collects and maintains required compliance documentation. Highly integrated with Learning Strategist, Architects, other Learning Studio functions and Enablement teams.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Graduate degree e.g. MBA, Masters of Education, etc.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Leading medium to small scale initiatives with multiple stakeholders and work streams while delivering a high quality, impactful learning intervention;
- Utilizing adult learning theory and instructional design in both formal and informal learning environments, and the linkage between design and learning evaluation/assessment; and,
- Understanding of regulatory environments/compliance standards and the impact on business.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success. with managing the identification and addressing of client needs in the following areas:
- Engaging any level of stakeholders in communicating the overall impact of a learning intervention to the business alongside the cause and effect of financial and human resources needed for completion of the project;
- Collaborating across a learning organization to create the most effective, efficient, and impactful solution;
- Creating project plans for all medium to small of projects, driving milestones, meeting deadlines, managing to budget, and reprioritizing as needed to complete timely delivery of projects; managing projects from inception to completion;
- Creating engaging, innovative learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer;
- Working with subject matter specialists to develop learning requirements for targeted audiences;
- Designing for major educational technologies including self-study, mobile learning, virtual classroom solutions, job aides, and learning objects, electronic performance support, etc., and the applicable development processes/timelines and appropriate uses of these technologies; and,
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; coaching staff including providing timely, meaningful written and verbal feedback.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.