Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The Learning & Development Manager will support the Learning & Development mission of providing high quality learning and development through the creation of learning processes, maps, materials, and facilitation of training and learning activities and interventions. This individual will have a specific focus on providing technical support and resources to the company, to ensure business plan objectives are met. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for the coordination of the overall training budget, and the monitoring and execution of plans in accordance with and within the required KPI benchmarks.
* Implement the Coca-Cola Company’s Diversity and Inclusion Strategy across Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages.
* Partner with HR and business leaders to attract, develop, and engage a highly talented and diverse workforce, building diversity processes and capabilities across 7500+ associates in Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages.
* Manage the strategic governance, operation, and expansion of Business Resource Groups (BRG) in North America. Design and manage BRG guidelines, processes, and budgets. Responsible for raising the profile, visibility, and impact of BRGs by communication how they drive our business and support our priorities.
* Design and manage D&I Council processes, governance, and infrastructure. Responsible for advancing the impact of the D&I Councils, assisting leaders in translating business strategy and objectives into attainable goals and plans that are aligned with the 2020 Vision and Roadmap for Growth. Responsible for raising the profile, visibility, and impact of D&I Councils by communicating how they drive our business and support our priorities.
* Manage data and metrics for Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages D&I. Build and analyze baseline and routine data reviews across multiple levels and vehicles: with the Executive Leadership Team, D&I Councils, BRGs, internal and external surveys, diversity publications, and goal setting. Conduct internal and external benchmarking and networking within the D&I community of practice, gathering and sharing best practices and trends.
* Design and implement the North America D&I Learning Strategy. Partner with L&D to build and deploy curriculum across Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages. Continuously seek stakeholder pulse so that learning content meets the changing needs of the business. Refresh learning resources on a quarterly basis, measuring impact and customizing offerings.
* Raise D&I awareness across Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages, as measured through engagement and pulse survey data, qualitative feedback, and D&I portal usage. Partner with PAC and HR Communications to manage internal and external D&I Ambassador Communication. Design and manage Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages D&I Communication Strategy, leveraging key communication vehicles.
* Partner with Talent Acquisition and Talent Management to ensure D&I is embedded in all talent processes. Drive recruitment of diverse talent to build a diverse and inclusive pipeline and improve representation. Promote movement of diverse talent and ensure that Talent Management and PDF processes elevate D&I. Coordinate Diversity 50 program.
* Consult with HRBPs, COEs, PAC, HR Communications, Supplier Diversity, Multicultural Marketing, Diversity Business Development, Global Diversity, Inclusion & Fairness, and other internal organizations to ensure D&I alignment and strategic prioritization.
* Manage special projects spanning multiple areas of accountability (e.g. CCR Women's Strategy, Heritage Month Celebrations, Multicultural Summit, Multicultural Leadership Development Program, etc.).
* Work with senior business leaders to create strategic learning and capability building plans that align with business strategies and people development goals.
* Create performance goals and team development strategies and is responsible for ensuring the team creates high quality, high impact instructional solutions, processes, and procedures for all assigned projects and ensures the use of methodology for all learning & development initiatives to drive business results.
* Assess company-wide learning & developmental and organizational capability needs for their assigned business function(s) to drive business initiatives.
* Lead engagement with senior leaders to develop function-wide or business unit capability strategies that serve entire business units or functional goals. Solutions are developed after analysis of internal practices, system-wide solutions, and external best practices. All solutions are mapped to clear improvement of business metrics.
* Bachelor’s Degree required
* Master’s Degree preferred
* Advanced level English required
* 5 years of management experience with diversity and inclusion
* 5 years of management experience within HR
* 5 years of management experience with succession planning
* Advanced knowledge of diversity and inclusion
* Advanced knowledge of succession planning
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.