Learning & Development Program Manager The L&D Program Manager plays a key role in shaping the inspired culture that makes Kronos a great place to work. As a learning expert, technology champion, and internal consultant, you will manage programs and technologies that help enable Kronites to reach their full potential.
In this exciting global role, you will:
- Identify, evaluate, and manage a global network of best-in-class content development & delivery providers. Build partnerships and serve as ongoing relationship manager for all HR-sponsored programs. Lead or contribute to design & customization of classroom & virtual content.
- Manage all HR-led global development programs, to include: financial management / annual budget, assessing/analyzing program demand, developing annual calendar, ensuring smooth processes/logistics. Provide mentoring, coaching & direction to L&D Coordinator(s).
- Serve as business owner (in partnership with HRIS) and SME on recently implemented Cornerstone Learning Management System (LMS). Lead a cross-functional governance/steering committee to continuously assess and optimize the effectiveness of the LMS.
- Consult with HR Business Partners and learning stakeholders to evaluate team/department (non-technical) learning needs. Research & recommend solutions.
- Assess, recommend, implement, and manage innovative technology platforms & tools needed to support evolving learning strategy (eg virtual classrooms, authoring tools, etc.)
- Manage, support and/or act as SME on core coaching & development programs (eg onboarding curriculum, business strategy sessions, etc)
A great candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, highly collaborative - Excellent project & process management skills
- Comfort working at strategic, operational, and tactical levels
- Demonstrated track record of developing and deploying creative, innovative, flexible, and practical learning solutions, preferably within the high-tech industry - Knowledge of and experience with a variety of leading-edge training methodologies and tools, with a preferred emphasis on virtual training
- 7-10 years of experience in relevant roles
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree in related field preferred
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
At Kronos, we believe great businesses are powered by great people.