Are you passionate about transforming how our Inside Sales teams engage customers and beat the competition? Have you been a high-performance technical seller or technical trainer in an inside sales environment? Are you now ready to help impact our inside sales business with speed and agility? If so, your next career move is with Worldwide Inside Sales as a Center Technical Trainer! We are seeking an Inside Sales Center Technical Trainer who supports the growth of the WWIS team members in our Fargo, ND Site, by delivering and facilitating deep technical training on Cloud Services and supporting resources that will prepare them to offer a world-class customer experience.
WWIS is a cutting-edge inside sales team focused on evolving and executing new sales and marketing models. With an "all-hands-on-deck" approach, the responsibilities are broad and interesting. You will work in a high-energy environment to deliver innovation and value to Microsoft sellers within a fast-paced, “start-up” like environment.
• Work across WWIS Corp Teams, and in partnership with Worldwide Readiness and Field teams to identify, prioritize, and land world-class technical readiness solutions for our sellers to deliver great customer outcomes and exceed revenue targets.
• Deliver site based new hire onboarding technical readiness utilizing the globally consistent Worldwide Readiness curriculum and process.
• Drive ongoing technical skills development and readiness, through periodic group and daily 1:1 sessions, across sales teams to ensure real-time and relevant knowledge of services and solutions.
• Provide daily call shadowing, coaching and mentoring to sellers communicating with our customers based on observations and outcomes of calls/emails etc
• Guide sellers through the effective use of the Digital Seller portal and pursuit and attainment of certifications.
• Lead the assessment and certification of sellers and managers, Track team progress against ongoing learning, readiness and certification plans.
• Assist with issue resolution on product/technical questions our sellers may have, thus facilitating their personal growth and the effectiveness of the team more broadly.
• Capture technical capability needs, design, build and publish inside sales readiness assets and measure results to ensure needs have been met & act as the go-to for learning support for all team members.
• Provide innovative thinking to continuously evolve how we develop and deliver high quality readiness at scale with speed for WWIS in partnership with Worldwide Readiness
• Build outstanding relationships with WWIS Leadership, sellers and role owners and with Worldwide Readiness
• Actively participate in and contribute to the WWIS global trainer community sharing resources, key learnings and best practices.
• Consult with management team to help influence technical development plans
• Engage CorpHQ SMEs to deliver readiness updates on new product/solutions offerings, offers, licensing updates
• 2+ years’ experience in a Technical Sales, Inside Sales or other related Sales role.
• 2+ years’ Product/technical/licensing training or other facilitation experience.
• A strong passion for sales, technology and delivering world-class customer service.
• Depth technical knowledge of and ability to demo Microsoft cloud products including, but not limited to: Office 365, Microsoft Azure, EMS, OMS, and cross-platform services like Skype, OneDrive, OneNote, and Office and how each of those products competes in the marketplace.
• Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills – this role is unusual in that it demands both deep technical knowledge and the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and simplify concepts. Either one of these in isolation is unlikely to be sufficient to be a successful candidate.
• Flexibility, teamwork and a positive attitude is a must.
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills required
• BA/BS degree and work experience in a relevant field (e.g. computer science, engineering).
• Some travel required for delivery and development.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.