Job posting title: Analyst, Learning & DevelopmentJOB SUMMARYThe main function of this position is to serve as an analyst for the Network Operations HR Training & Development team, providing data analytics support for technical and corporate learning programs and initiatives. Support NetOps learning team on data capture and presentation. Utilizes understanding of business practices and technical capabilities to graphically inform stakeholders on current and upcoming training projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Sr. Training Manager, HR Technology team and external vendors to resolve missing or incorrect training data that could negatively impact departmental reporting.
- Gather, analyze, refine, validate, document and maintain complex L&D data for various reporting needs.
- Act as point of contact for questions surrounding report metrics and complete research analysis as needed to resolve.
- Oversee the import and export of data from all L&D data sources used for departmental reporting to insure data integrity is maintained.
- Create dynamic reporting templates based on project needs.
- Create reports and data-driven presentations with impact. Identify trends and occurrences in data and translate findings into various mediums, including text, charts, graphs, displays and tables.
- Make recommendations based on data for L&D process improvement and strategic business decision-making.
- Must document, prepare and present data-driven presentations and manage multiple projects at one time
- Prioritize and organize effectively and show judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties.
- Complete ad hoc reporting and analysis, and other duties as requested
Additional qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two (2) years business operations analysis experience
- At least one (1) year Telecommunications experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint and Visio
Technical Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Working knowledge of a learning management system preferably Cornerstone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to socialize information effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner.
- Communicate with all levels of management and company personnel and define key performance indicators / metrics.
- Knowledge of Tableau dashboard development and of process and project management.
- Knowledge of a database management programming language
- LMS Application: Cornerstone OnDemand
- HRIS Applications: SAP HR, Microsoft Dynamics 4.0 and 5.0
- Project Management Software: Daptiv, Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Office products: PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.