GE Global Operations
Global Operations Headquarters
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Learning Management Administrator I
Administration and Support
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The Learning Management System Administrator is responsible for executing learning management requests from the Learning CoE and business partners. This role will reach out to requestors as needed to clarify requests, recognize gaps or inconsistencies, and escalate issues as needed. This role will be directly involved with the global implementation and long-term governance of the deployed solution.
Evaluate and execute LMS Activities for all GE Businesses, for example, processing:
• eLearning Courses - New, modifications, revisions
• Completion Credit
• Course Removals
• Curriculums - Adding/Revising/Deactivating
• Exams - New, modifications, revisions
• Exam Resets
• Instructor Led Training - Offerings, Roster management
• Read & Acknowledgements (documents/flat files) - New, modifications, revisions
• B.A. in Information Technology, Human Resources, Business, or related field, or equivalent or high school diploma/GED with at least 2 years of experience in information technology, human resources, business or similar
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Experience in managing data electronically
• Experience in communicating with a variety of groups of customers at different levels
• Experience in managing multiple projects
• Ability to communicate how the training program and reporting works to support the business needs
• Build productive working relationships with the business unit you support
• Communicate effectively and possess strong business writing skills
• Effective organization and time management skills
• Possess outstanding customer service skills
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Preferred experience with a Learning Management System (LMS)
• Preferred proficiency or ability to gain proficiency in eLearning software
• Preferred proficiency in training curriculum development preferred
• Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
• Proactive responsible individual, able to set own action plans
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.