This position manages the implementation and sustainment of the Leadership transition programs at PepsiCo University, which are at the core of leadership development at PepsiCo. These programs provide the foundation to any leader at PepsiCo who becomes a People Manager, Leader of Managers or Senior Leader; and are leveraged to help accelerate leadership career paths at PepsiCo.Principal Accountabilities:
PROGRAMS EXECUTION AND SUSTAINMENT:
- Manages the implementation of Global Leadership Development Programs (GLDPs) in Sectors, guiding them with tools for planning, executing and measuring program effectiveness. This includes programs such as: First Time Manager, Coaching Manager, Career Journey, Leader of Managers, PepsiCo Values, Strategy Master Class, Accelerated Leadership Program
- Owns and executes all content development for Strategy Master Class working with Subject matter experts to build cases and determine best ways to leverage content to reach maximum audience.
- Facilitate Instructor led programs according to need and skill
PROGRAM DESIGN & UPDATES:
- Coordinates with PEP-U Admin to update e-room and program sites with new content so Regions can self-manage their program deployment.
- Coordinates vendor work to maintain and refresh program materials and sustainment tools to ensure Sectors are self-sufficient in executing our Global leadership Programs, including Self Certification Tools in our on line platform
- Leads quarterly conference calls to support best practice sharing, and ensures Master trainers are planning and executing Leadership Programs with the proper cadence and content.
- Maintains master list of certified program trainers assuring that there are sufficient resources at the local level
- Leads TTT sessions to ensure Sectors have Certified Trainers ready to deliver PepsiCo University Global Leadership Programs
MEASURING AND TRACKING:
- Leads Design Sessions for program development & execution (instructor led and and e-learning)
- Manages the global program's content, making sure it's current and responds to PepsiCo core processes and strategic business needs.
- Manages vendors and PepU Admin to coordinate the updates needed for the program's content along with peripheral materials.
- Works jointly with Sr. Director on new program design (instructor led or virtual)
COORDINATES WORK OF "MY LEARNING" GATEKEEPER for Leadership College:
- Tracks global program completions and issues quarterly reporting. Completes bi-weekly reports to Sr. Management about the status of our core programs.
- Executes data analytics from learning resources deployed for Global Leadership Programs identifying trends and proposes ideas to enhance the content usage of leadership programs.
- Works jointly with Sr. Director to Identify metrics to measure the success of programs launched by Regions and Sectors and proposes solutions to improve content development, delivery or execution.
COMMUNICATION, PROMOTION & AWARDS:
- Oversees gatekeeper work with Enterprise teams looking to launch training on My Learning (LMS).
- Leads vendor relations with external PepsiCo University resources used in GLDPs promoting increased usage of resources.
- Contribute and coordinate Leadership Program communication, including newsletters that publicize the learning resources available for our leaders across PepsiCo.
- Coordinates the collection of information to apply for external awards applicable to the College.
Keys to Success:
- BS in Adult Education or Industrial Psychology or MS related with L&D area preferred
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in private company or consulting firm.
- Customer service oriented
- Good learning design skills
- Solid facilitation skills
- Analytical thinking
- Sense of urgency and openness to learn and go beyond stated goals
- Diverse and inclusive mindset
- Tech savvy on L&D Technologies
Eligible for Limited Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.