McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
The Learning Manager at Capital One will be responsible for leading the Enterprise Learning team. In addition to leading team members, this individual will be responsible for training course facilitation, instructional design and consultation, as well as process and project improvement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- Experience leading corporate training teams, working in a corporate training role, and facilitating training courses
- Bachelor 's degree in Education, Communication, or Human Resources
- At least five years of experience leading corporate training teams
- At least seven years of experience working in a corporate training role or at least five years of experience as an educator in an academic setting
- At least five years of experience in facilitating training courses
- At least three years of experience providing coaching and/or feedback to colleagues
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.