Company SummaryYum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has nearly 43,000 restaurants in 135 countries and territories and is one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. The Company’s restaurant brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Worldwide, the Yum! Brands system opens over six new restaurants per day on average, making it a leader in global retail development.
Since our spin-off from PepsiCo in 1997, Yum! Brands has become a truly global company going from approximately 20 percent of profits coming from outside the U.S. to almost 65 percent in 2015. We’re a leader in global retail development, opening on average over six new restaurants per day worldwide.
We’re proud to be the worldwide leader in emerging markets with nearly 17,000 restaurants, nearly twice as many as the nearest competition. With about 2.5 restaurants per million people in the top 10 emerging markets, compared to 57 restaurants per million in the U.S., we are on the ground floor of global growth.
Our goal is to continue to build three global, iconic brands that people trust and champion. We are evolving KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell into more relevant, engaged, connected and caring global brands. We will focus on sharper brand positioning and insight-driven marketing programs by concentrating on these key areas: more product customization, more transparency, leading innovation and more engagement through social media and digital. We also remain focused on the three keys to driving shareholder value: new-unit development, same-store sales growth and generating high returns on invested capital.
Importantly, we’re extremely proud of our associates around the globe and the unique culture we’ve built, one that’s filled with energy, opportunity, and fun. We believe in our people, trust in their positive intentions, encourage ideas from everyone, and have actively developed a workforce that is diverse in style and background. Yum! Brands is a place where anyone can, and does, make a difference. Job Description
The Learning & Hiring System Support Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Saba Cloud (Learning) and Kenexa (Hiring) platforms, including application configuration, release management, and ongoing support and projects. The ideal candidate must have technical background in HR technology platforms, display strong analytical and communication skills, and work well with diverse cross functional teams. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment
Provide techno-functional documentation as needed for new and existing applications.Minimum Requirements:
- Support Saba Cloud & Kenexa platforms, including application configuration & data analysis, administration. and support
- Support release management cycle for patches and upgrades from Saba – review release notes and participate in testing
- Participate in requirements gathering with non-technical team members
- Strong analytical skills; problem solving and follow through with sense of accountability and urgency
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Work with other IT teams and functional partners in support of Learning & Hiring Application portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree / Computer Science or Computer Information Systems preferred
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 2+ years of technical experience with Learning or Hiring application platforms desired, preferably Saba Cloud, Kenexa
- Experience with cloud based solutions (SaaS, PaaS) a plus
- Technical or functional writing experience - use case modeling, business requirements, user experience design
- Analyst or application development experience with large company desired
- Prior experience working with vendors and 3rd party resources to manage deliverables
A little about us:
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has over 43,000 restaurants in more than 130 countries and territories.