Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting for a Leasing Agent position in Fresno, CA. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. We are looking for a friendly, outgoing individual who has previous sales experience and who will become the face of the property. The Leasing Agent will be overseeing a large unit property. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Leasing Agent position include:
• Presenting properties and providing amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants.
• Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promoting materials.
• Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals.
• Determine the needs, living standards and economic of prospect customers.
• Collect application fees, security deposits and rent payments.
• Update availability report, process applications for approval, and submit applications to management for approval.
• Ensure units are ready for residents to move-in on agreed date.
• Inform residents of any changes to the rental agreement or upcoming problems with the property.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred)
• 1 to 3 years of experience in leasing work is preferred
• Maintain a positive attitude when under pressure
• Experience in Microsoft Office
• Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills
• Ability to multitask during busy periods
• Strong knowledge of the real estate industry
Click on Apply now to be considered for Leasing Agent position in Fresno, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.