Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting for a Leasing Agent position in Fresno, CA. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. We are looking for a friendly, outgoing individual who has previous sales experience and who will become the face of the property. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Leasing Agent position include:
• Presenting properties and providing amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants.
• Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promoting materials.
• Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals.
• Determine the needs, living standards and economic of prospective customers.
• Collect application fees, security deposits and rent payments.
• Update availability report, process applications for approval, and submit applications to management for approval.
• Ensure units are ready for residents to move-in on agreed date.
• Inform residents of any changes to the rental agreement or upcoming problems with the property.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred)
• 1 - 3 years' experience in leasing work preferred
• Maintain a positive attitude when under pressure
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills
• Ability to multitask during busy periods
• Strong knowledge of the real estate industry
Click on Apply now to be considered for Leasing Agent position in Fresno, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.