The Hartford Group Benefits Customer Service and Claims Job Opportunities!
This is a promotional requisition in anticipation of future hiring needs. Candidates that create a profile and apply directly will be considered for future opportunities.
We are hiring for the following position in the near future: Leave Coordinator RESPONSIBILITES:
Qualifications: WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Provide timely and effective claim service; handle administration of Federal Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Leave of Absence (LOA) disability claims arising under disability insurance or leave of absence policies.
- Determines eligibility within the Law utilizing consistency and objectivity.
- Reviews and applies State Disability Laws within scope of FMLA/LOA Administration.
- Assures appropriate tracking of eligible time period toward FMLA/LOA offering.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with providers and specialists to clarify or authenticate medical information when applicable.
- Coordinates FMLA/LOA Administration with Short-Term Disability (STD) and Workers Compensation (WC) Administration.
- Generates timely determination of FMLA/LOA eligibility within required timeframe.
BEHAVIORS AT THE HARTFORD
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Critical thinking skills and decision making ability.
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task are key components.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Ability to perform effectively in a team environment.
- Previous Claim experience or Leave of Absence administration preferred but not required.
- Deliver Outcomes - Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
- Operate as a Team Player - Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
- Build Strong Partnerships - Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
- Strive for Excellence - Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
A little about us:
HIRING VETERANS IS A PRIORITY FOR THE HARTFORD