Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Intake Specialist role in El Segundo, CA. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply. This is a Contract-to-Hire opportunity and an Entry Level position with lots of career growth opportunities. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Intake Specialist job include:
• DIRECTING CALL-INS ON WHERE TO GET CERTAIN INFORMATION
• GIVING ANSWERS TO GENERAL QUESTIONS AND DOCUMENTATION OF CALLS TAKEN
• GATHERING SENSITIVE INFORMATION FROM CLIENTS' CALLS
• BACHELOR'S DEGREE REQUIRED
• RECENT OFFICE EXPERIENCE IN A RELATED FIELD
• STRONG, FRIENDLY PHONE PRESENCE
• WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
o FULL TIME M-F SCHEDULE WITH DAILY OVERTIME OFFERED
o FUN ATMOSPHERE! (PING PONG & POOL TABLES, BRING YOUR DOG TO WORK, ZEN GARDEN, ETC.)
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Intake Specialist position in El Segundo or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.