About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview TD is a great organization powered by great people who want to make a difference every day. Our over 85,000 employees world-wide are a big part of what makes TD stand out from any other organization. Every day, we deliver legendary customer and client experiences to our approximately 19 million customers. We're an award-winning organization that reinvests constantly to ensure future growth.
We're recognized as an extraordinary place to work that embraces diversity, where everyone is respected and valued. TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches, with many exciting and challenging career opportunities in our four key businesses:
• Canadian Personal and Commercial Banking - including TD Canada Trust and TD Insurance
• Wealth Management - including TD Waterhouse and an investment in TD Ameritrade
• U.S. Personal and Commercial Banking - including TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank
• Wholesale Banking - including TD Securities Job Description The Legal Administrative Assistant II Is responsible for providing administrative, clerical support and general office
functions as required by attorneys and staff. May handle the more complex administrative issues. The position is
routinely entrusted with highly confidential information and interfaces with Customers and staff on a daily basis in a
timely and confidential manner. Job Requirements • Prepares and/or composes correspondence and memoranda on pending legal matters; maintains department filing system.
• Coordinates various committee and subsidiary task force agendas, meetings, and work product production.
• Researches and responds to routine legal questions from banking centers and lines of business throughout the company.
• Assists in preparation of reports and analysis of data.
• Reviews and summarizes contracts and maintains contract files.
• Conducts trademark research, coordinates filings for Marketing Department, and maintains trademark registrations.
• Maintains corporate records of subsidiary corporations (may include service as Assistant Corporate Secretary).
• Assists in maintaining Law Library update materials.
• Assumes responsibility for special projects as assigned by supervisor.
• Maintains litigation files, and input data for reports.
• May handle the more complex administrative issues.
• Coordinates workflow with co-workers. Qualifications • High School Diploma or GED
• 3-5 Years of related experience
• Legal Assistant certification/training highly desirable
Minimum of 4+ years of legal assistant work experience or administrative experience in a banking or corporate environment or
legal office is required
• Must have strong knowledge of departmental policies, procedures and functional areas of the organization
• Advance Proficiency with basic office equipment such as personal computers, fax machines, copiers and telephone systems
with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
• Must have excellent typing and transcription skills
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills are necessary
• Detail-oriented, highly motivated and adaptable
• Must exercise sound judgment and maintain confidentiality of records and information
• Must have excellent Customer service orientation Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.