McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Legal Compliance Technical Lead
The Workforce Technology team is seeking a Technical lead to join the Enterprise SharePoint Service – Support team. This role will primarily focus on addressing the compliance requirements of the O365 - SharePoint online platform. Where needed help the other support members in addressing issues reported on SharePoint Online.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal IT, legal and business partners
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced and changing environment under minimal guidance and direction
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Be the point of contact from the SharePoint support team for the Legal requests
- Play the role of an eDiscovery Manager & Administrator for SharePoint Online
- Manage the eDiscovery cases in the Office 365 Security & Compliance center
- Create and manage the preservation policies
- Perform eDiscovery & Legal holds on SharePoint Online on-behalf of the Legal team
- Perform data collections on SharePoint Online on-behalf of the Information Security team
- Perform a periodic clean-up of the eDiscovery portal
- Provide a periodic report of the requests submitted and their status
- Fix the issues reported as incidents
- Create change orders required for required deployments
- Coordinate with other Capital One teams (Such as IPS / Wintel / Access Central /..) to resolve issues
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience.
- At least 1 year of experience with SharePoint Online
- At least 1 year of experience in performing eDiscovery and Legal Hold
- At least 1 year of experience with SharePoint Online Site usage / administration
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering or Military experience
- 1+ years of experience in O365 Security and Compliance center
- 1+ years of experience SharePoint 2013 or 1+ years of experience with .Net or 1+ years of experience with PowerShell scripts
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.