Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking a Legal II Document Clerk in Rapid City, SD for a full time temp-to-hire opportunity. The Legal II Document Clerk will assist a legal team and customers in updating documents, databases, and deadlines. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for a Legal II Document Clerk include but are not limited to the following:
• Researching legal documents through the computer and over the phone
• Preparing proofing, and filing various documents for customers
• Contacting customers to obtain information and update them of their statuses
• Providing direct support to customers while documenting all correspondence
• Organizing and preparing documentation for the teams review
• Researching files through computer and over the phone
• Work as a liaison between paralegals and attorney's
• Accurate data entry of information into databases
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 1-2 years administrative or documentation experience required
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Proficient in Data Entry and Typing is a MUST: Must assess with a data entry speed of 7500+SPH in alphanumeric data entry and Typing at 50+ WPM.
• High attention to detail with great written and oral communication skills
• Good decision making skills and the ability to resolve issues in a fast paced environment
• Professional and positive work longevity
• Previous paralegal or related experience or education preferred
Schedule is Full Time, Monday through Friday
Pay for this position starts at $15/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a full time, temp-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Administrative job opportunities with Adecco. When your application is complete, please call Adecco right away at 605.348.8010.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.