Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Legal Intern, are to:
Who you are
- Offer general assistance with an active patent docket;
- Review patent assets as part of due diligence in connection with certain transactional events;
- Coordinate guidelines and best practices in the field.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- First or Second year law student enrolled in an accredited program;
- Working knowledge/exposure to patent laws, rules, regulation, policies and procedures;
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills including an ability to interact with and establish good working relationships with diverse individuals;
- Project coordination with the ability to be proactive and identify creative, effective technical solutions;
- Strong organizational and communications skills.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.