Manager – Legal Word Processing
We are seeking a dynamic and seasoned manager to oversee a group of Legal Word Processing and Proofreading Specialists in our Phoenix, Arizona service center. As a Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the operation, including employee development and client satisfaction. In addition, you will coordinate an operation comprised of staff in multiple locations in a 24/7 environment. This is a highly visible position within our organization supporting a prestigious international law firm. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your skills as a manager and support a prestigious international law firm.
- Collaborate with the Account Director to develop strategy, best practices and standard operating procedures and ensure documentation is kept updated
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client at all functional levels
- Proactively address client needs by understanding their unique business needs
- Develop and execute service improvement plans in response to client satisfaction feedback
- Ensure client SLA’s are met or exceeded on a monthly basis
- Monitor financial targets and ensure they are achieved on a monthly basis
- Work closely with finance to prepare the client invoice
- Create and analyze monthly management reports
- Responsible for all aspects of employee management including but not limited to; recruitment, payroll, time tracking, employee relations, scheduling, training, performance management, development and retention
- Maintain open communication with employees, managers and clients
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.