At RR Donnelley, our people make a difference every day – in production, working with customers, or behind the scenes in a support role. They know how to manage the job and exceed expectations! Founded 150 years ago, RR Donnelley is a Fortune 500 company that employs approximately 55,000 people in 40 countries across the globe. For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley! We are currently seeking an on-site Word Processing Operator. You must be available to interview in person at the Phoenix location.
Current shifts available:
Monday through Friday - 12pm to 8pm
Monday through Friday - 3pm to 11pm
Monday through Friday - 10pm to 6am
Thursday through Sunday - Th & Fri 5am to 1pm, Sat & Sun 5am to 5pm
- Responsible for timely completion of documents and/or work requests
- Ensure proper workflow procedures are followed
- Assure highest customer service standards
- Provide timely and accurate document processing support utilizing client standards and formats; maintain thorough knowledge of all firm-supported software packages in order to provide maximum support
- Create and edit documents, mail merges, charts, graphs, tables, etc.
- Scan and clean up documents utilizing scanner equipment and software
- Convert and clean documents from other software applications