We are looking for highly driven, self-motivated Level Designers with intense creative vision and fresh ideas for gameplay. Our Level Designers collaborate with the level team to take a game level from concept to completion.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with design leadership, artists, and other level designers to deliver environments that embody the creative vision of the game.
- Collaborate with other designers, artists, animators and engineers to create levels that are not only incredibly fun, but look great and run well.
- Detail and polish geometry based on photo reference and concept art.
- Prioritize and self-manage to meet deadlines.
- Online Design Demo highlighting level layout and design with your notes.
- T wo years of experience and one or more published AAA titles in a level design capacity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other designers, management, and peers in other disciplines.
- Overall knowledge of game design processes including, but not limited to, level flow, engagement design, pacing, etc.
- Be proactive in communicating progress and solving problems.
- Proficiency with one or more 3D level/world creation packages.
- Familiarity with recent shooters and the trends of the genre.
- Experience with the Unreal Engine level editor
- Experience with modular level design processes
- Architecture background
- Mod community experience
A little about us:
We are lucky to work in a business where imagination, creativity, and play aren't only encouraged, they're required.