Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Licensed Cosmetologist position in the Sharon Woods area. This is a Full Time Short Term Contracted position. This Licensed Cosmetologist opening is a perfect opportunity for anybody interested in using their cosmetology education to gain some valuable experience. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Short Term Licensed Cosmetologist job include:
•Must be licensed Cosmetologist
•Must manage time and demonstrate self-motivation
•Must be willing and able to communicate effectively with team lead regarding testing (i.e., for clarification or questions)
•Washing, drying, and straightening people's hair and assess the softness of hair.
1. Ability to work well with others - job entails working with people
2. Ability to maintain a professional attitude with study participants.
3. Ability to handle repetitive work with attention to detail - job entails doing routine task work. Attention to detail is critical.
4. Previous work with hair salon is a plus.
5. Strenuous hand work
6. 5 years of professional hair experience.
This position starts at $12/hr and a first shift opportunity in the Sharon Woods area.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Full Time Licensed Cosmetologist job in the Sharon Woods area or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.