Pharmacy Technician / Customer Service Representative
Adecco is looking to place Pharmacy Technicians / Customer Service Representatives for our client located in Cypress, CA. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
**ACTIVE Pharmacy Technician License**
• Answers incoming calls; assists customers/pharmacies/physicians with orders and reorders, benefit eligibility questions and prescription status inquiries.
• Escalates drug related calls to appropriate pharmacist.
• Assist pharmacies and members on all issues related to processing of pharmacy claims.
• Determines appropriateness of overriding pharmacy claims edits and error messages.
• Coordinates internal resolution of claims exceptions and other issues.
• Initiates correspondence with members regarding claims rejections and other benefit interpretation.
• Makes outbound calls on prescriptions withhold orders and payment issues.
• May also assist in logging in of new prescription orders.
• Educates customers on benefits, use of plan, formulary, premiums and status of orders, claims or inquiries.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Customer Service experience preferred. Call Center and Health Care experience is a plus.
• Position is in a call center environment handling approx. 100 calls per day.
• Must be computer savvy and be able to toggle between several software programs.
• Will be talking to customers while typing comments in the system for each call.
• Need to be patient, caring, and have good communication skills.
• There is a Quality Assurance program in place that all employees are monitored on.
• Performs under general supervision, routine to complex customer service activities in support of the goals of customer satisfaction and retention using established policies, procedures and guidelines.
• High School Diploma required.
• 1-2 years Health Care/Pharmacy experience plus.
• Pharmacy Technician License
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.