Research Psychiatric Center Kansas City, MO
Licensed Practical Nurse - Psychiatric Adult Unit - FT Days
At Research Psychiatric Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Psychiatric Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. Responsibilities:
- The Licensed Practical Nurse participates in direct patient care, administers medications and helps with guidance of non-professional personnel. Provides prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to psychiatric patients in hospital. Works under the supervision of the Registered Nurse utilizing the nursing process.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Current LPN licensure from the state of Missouri.
- Demonstrated competency in BLS required upon hire and maintained
- Prefer one year of direct patient experience in an acute care setting
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom