Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Licensed Sales Producer position in Redding, CA. This is a direct hire opportunity. As a Licensed Sales Producer you will be responsible for developing leads to generate sales for the office, manage current clientele and present the office via marketing strategies. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Licensed Sales Producer job include:
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service
-Service existing clients by taking payments, updating records, etc.
-Cross-Sell current clients
-Generate Leads and write policies
-Use the Lead program to rapidly expand the client base
- Respond to client inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, claim submissions, and billing clarifications
-Conduct Annual Policy reviews with clients or as needed
- Other duties as assigned by agent
- Applicant must possess a current California Property & Casualty insurance license or Life & Health license
- Experience in marketing and/or customer service desirable
- Knowledge of personal lines of insurance products desirable
- Ability to work independently as well as with existing team members to meet agency goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized, professional, and detail-oriented.
-Goal-oriented, highly motivated, and resourceful
-Strong Multi-Tasking and Ability to have Fun!
- Able to pass a thorough criminal background check and drug screening
Pay for this position is $12-$15/hour, plus performance bonuses which are measured monthly and annually
Work Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00-5:00
This is a full time opportunity.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Licensed Sales Producer position in Redding, CA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.