Parkridge Valley Hospital - Chattanooga, TN
Emergency Room- Licensed Social Services Representative
Full Time Days with Rotating Weekends
Are you interested in working with individuals that may be struggling with behavioral or substance abuse issues? At our Parkridge Valley Adult campus, we give you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others in our inpatient hospital programs.
The Social Services Representative is responsible for assessing the psychological, social, cultural and/or financial needs that impact the patient's health and recovery.
- C onducts individual, group and family sessions for patients as indicated patient treatment plan.
- Facilitate identified support groups to meet the needs of patients/families as indicated by medical record.
- Is able to set limits as needed by recognizing potential behavior problems and does so in a caring and consistent manner.
- Participates as a member of the multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Attends patient treatment planning meetings and reviews on an ongoing basis.
- Active participation in the planning and execution of treatment regimes.
- Makes necessary contacts with community resources to ensure continuity of care.
Master's Degree in related field. Licensure Required. Behavioral Health experience required. Parkridge Valley
, a two-campus behavioral health facility with Parkridge Health System, has served the Chattanooga area for over 40 years, providing expertise in treating a broad range of mental health and chemical dependency issues for all ages.
Parkridge Valley Adult & Senior Campus
The Parkridge Valley Adult & Senior Campus focuses on treatment of psychiatric and addiction issues in adults. Services include inpatient, outpatient programs and partial hospitalization programs for mental health and/or substance abuse.Qualifications: Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Master's degree in Social Work or related field Required
- LCSW or LPC Required
- Behavioral Health experience Required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom