· Minimum of 2 years of experience in Health or Life Sciences sectors
· Minimum of 2 years of project delivery experience in Consulting
· Ability to meet travel requirements of 75% routinely
Additionally professionals should possess qualifications for one or more of the areas below: Digital Marketing Transformation:
· Minimum of 2 years of overall marketing experience with a focus on campaign management, content management, product launch services and brand marketing. Call center, multi- Channel or brand experience
Multichannel Customer Relationship Management:
· Customer-facing project delivery interacting with client stakeholders. Minimum of 1 year of Training and Change Management experience.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience with the Patient Services domain (e.g. Patient service strategy and design, Patient service vendor collaboration, Patient research, Health outcomes analysis, Technology solution enablement for patient care services).
Analytics and Insights:
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in Data & Analytics.
· Full solution delivery life cycle project experience.
· Experience in Life Sciences Sales & Marketing management consulting.
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Desire to work in an information systems environment.
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills**
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.