At Quintiles we help healthcare and biopharma companies improve their probability of success. We do this by connecting our scientific, therapeutic and analytics expertise with superior delivery. From advisory through operations, Quintiles and its affiliate companies is the world's largest provider of product development and integrated healthcare services.
As one of FORTUNE's 'Most Admired Companies' in 2016, we offer great opportunities for a career in world-leading clinical research. Our global projects, innovative tools and industry leading customers combined with outstanding support from our leadership team and clear career mapping allows you to make a difference in patient health.Description
A career at QuintilesIMS puts you at the corporate center of the leading worldwide pharmaceutical services organization. If you want to work for a global, fast-paced organization dedicated to improving the development and marketing of medicines, QuintilesIMS is the place for you. Apply now for our LCS Systems Governance Lead position.
TheGovernance Leadposition will plan, supervise and manage multiple small to medium size projects that may be undertaken at local, regional or global levels. These projects will be performed in collaboration with project team members and stakeholders across the organization. The incumbent is expected be able to deliver, within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost, complete SCO CAPAs through demonstrated control and oversight over all tech and systems utilized by Lifecycle Safety.Specific responsibilities may include:
- Oversight and facilitation over all LCS systems and technology governance and roadmaps.
- Gap coverage and implementation of technology project intake and risk management frameworks.
- Management and maintenance of LCS System inventory including periodic review responsibilities.
- Tracking and reporting budget spend and ROI for all technology investments as well as conducting yearly budget planning.
Quintiles' offers a world class information technology department within the world's leader in clinical research. If you are seeking a position to work with the best of the best, enjoy a fast paced environment, and love a challenge and to grow, this is the place for you!Job Requirements
• BS degree strongly preferred
• PMP certification a plus!
• 5 years of IT Project Management
• Excellent interpersonal skills
* Quintiles helped develop or commercialize 98 of the Top 100
best-selling products of 2015
* Quintiles has 36,000
employees conducting business in more than 100
* Quintiles was named to FORTUNE's World's Most Admired Companies®
* Quintiles was named as a 2016 World's Most Ethical Company®
by the Ethisphere Institute