The Light Equipment Operator is responsible for:
- Operate offline and auxiliary binding/finishing/packaging equipment such as shrink wrap equipment, round corner, drill, hand stitcher equipment.
- Sets up and adjusts machine and equipment for production runs.
- Clean, lubricate and maintain machine to ensure its optimum operation.
- Performs counting, sorting, folding, gluing, punch out, inspection and hand assembly operations.
- May coordinate the assignment of crewmembers and may provide training for new team members.
- As needed, assists stitcher operators with signature feeding, finished product take off and/or palletizing operations.
- As needed assists cutter and folder operators.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.