- Minimum 1 years of application design and developer experience in one or more of the following areas:
1. Responsive Design / HTML5 with experience in one of the following technologies – Backbone.js, AngularJS, Ember.js, Bootstrap, JVM-based languages and frameworks with experience in one of the following technologies – Grails, Play Framework,
2. Functional Languages with experience in one of the following technologies – Scheme, Lisp, Haskell, Clojure, Scala, Erlang
3. Rapid development Web framework – Ruby on Rails, Django, Symfony, Laravel, Node.js (Express, Koa, etc.)*
- Installation, configuration and development including work within a production environment
- Performance tuning
- Experience in defining one or more following architecture aspects: Availability, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability and Portability
- Prior experience in management methodologies (waterfall or agile), enterprise planning, estimation, and project management (single and multi-site)
- Experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as git, GitHub, Jira, Phabricator, Jenkins, or equivalents
- Experience with agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc) and/or Test Automation (behavior, unit, integration testing with tools like cucumber, mocha, or wslite)
- Experience with any of the following frameworks / technologies: node.js, express, Ruby on Rails, Django, Symfony, Laravel, Play
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.