Great Lakes Cheese is currently seeking experienced Line Attendants to work in their Hiram, Ohio facility. Line Attendants are responsible for product preparation and packaging to meet customer specifications in compliance with company policy. If you meet the qualifications below, Apply now!
Line Attendant Responsibilities:
• Area, equipment, and personal sanitation
• Prepare, weigh, carry, load, space product
• Open and rework product
• Gather, review, and apply labels/stickers/ backerboards
• Review order specs and assemble boxes
• Review order specs and pack boxes
• Quality checks to assure product is packaged according to customer specifications on production sheet (price / label / packaging)
• Direct / communicate to line personnel on order specs and quality issues
• Palletize product
• Enter data on production reports / ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
• Communicate to line personnel on safety issues
• Productive use of down time
• All employees are expected to produce and promote our products and services in a manner that exceeds the quality and value expectation of our customers and consumers by adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices, Policies and Procedures outlined in our Safe Quality Food Program.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by the manager.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
• Candidates must be able to work ANY DAY, ANY SHIFT and mandatory OVERTIME.
• Basic understanding of manufacturing processes and related equipment.
• Ability to make minor decisions based on standard practices.
• Ability to read and prepare production reports and comprehend production worksheets.
• Repetitive work in a fast-paced production environment with average temperature of 50-60 degrees F. Hair nets, ear plugs/muffs, hardhats, and/or safety glasses may be required.
• Ability to frequently handle material from floor-to-waist, waist-to-shoulder, shoulder-to-overhead and pushing/pulling/carrying. Product weight: up to 35 lbs
• Ability to constantly stand/walk; bend/flex/extend/twist neck and back; frequently grip/reach/lift/pull with L/R hands.
• Compliance with all safety standards and regulations per company policy.
Paid Weekly - (work this week, have a check next week!)
To Apply, go to: www.adeccousa.com and click on How to Apply (top right of the page)
enter 44241 as your zip code and it falls under office number 7290.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.