Northwest Medical Center
Margate, FL FTE=
Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We're dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we're looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 223-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care.
Our facility features a state of the art CV Tower and newly expanded 53-bed Emergency Room, the largest in South Florida, providing increased opportunity for professional growth.
Northwest Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for four consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Job Description:
The Line Cook works under the direction of the FANS Management team to ensure that all work is performed utilizing all safety and sanitation guidelines. Performs routine daily tasks related to hot production needs of the Nutritional Service Department. The position will prepare and cook all hot food and related items ensuring a clean and sanitized work area in accord with recipe requirements. Provides the highest level of customer service at all times.Qualifications: Job Qualifications
- 1 year experience in Healthcare Food and Nutritional Services preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Ability to read, write, and converse in English required
- Ability to process basic math and food quantity conversion techniques to calculate amounts of ingredients required for quantity food production.
- Sufficient knowledge, skill and dexterity to access and interface with computers and other digital systems required