On behalf of Barry Callebaut USA, the world's leading manufacturer of high quality cocoa and chocolate products, Adecco is currently recruiting for a Production Line Operator in St. Albans, VT. This is a temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now! Give us a call at 1-802-527-0006.
Responsibilities for this Production Line Operator job include:
- Ensure quality of Product and Packaging
- Follow all HACCP & GMP Policies
- Meet or Exceed Production goals
- Responsible for Basic and Preventative Maintenance
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Operates packaging equipment on the line, organizing and train line workers
- Responsible for quantity and quality of product; efficiency of the line operation, including downtime, preventative maintenance; small repairs and/or improvements to the line.
- Responsible for observing all quality standards on finished product, GMP, and work instructions.
- Must communicate any production or quality concerns to supervisor.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior Knowledge of SAP Data Collection Software
- The Ability to Pass Pre-Employment Screenings
- Previous experience with HACCP/GMP/LEAN 5s
Profile of qualifications for this position: Teamwork and Cooperation, Flexibility, Organization Commitment, and Initiative.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
We currently have openings on days and nights. Must be able to work 12 hour shifts, 7am -7pm OR 7pm - 7am. Wages for days is $12.33/hour and nights is $13.68/hour.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Line Operator in St. Albans, VT or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.