A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Warehouse Packager in Everett, WA for a long-term temporary opportunity. Packaging positions require candidates to work on assembly line packaging products, operate computer to print label, and transport products within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Operate computer to print labels
• Very detail orientated
• Packaging kits to order specifications
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
• Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Able to lift 50lbs repeatedly
• Stand for long periods of time
• Ability to work overtime
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings first shift (Monday - Friday) 7:30am-4pm
Pay for this position is $13.00/hr plus overtime as needed.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.