TEKsystems is currently hiring a Linux Administrator to join a Services team TEKsystems is building for a global IT Services company that continues to grow extensively.
*Due to customer requirements, we CAN NOT work through sub-vendors for this opportunity and candidates must be employed directly to TEKsystems*PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deployment and ongoing support of Cloud Infrastructure
- Deploy, install, provision, and troubleshoot Linux infrastructure for customers
- Responsibilities include user management, application support, disk space management and responding to hardware failures
- Follow operational policies and procedures for successfully running LINUX in a large enterprise environment.
- 24x7 escalation support
- 5+ years experience of Linux Systems Administration experience. 2+ years RHEL administration experience
- Scripting on any platform
- Experience of securing and hardening operating systems
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging platforms, and using them to tune performance and develop capacity planning
- Experience of patching processes and determining feasibility of patches to be deployed according to various security releases, incidents and audit requirements.
- Must have understanding of how operating systems fit into wider infrastructure, exposure to virtualization, network or storage will be a prerequisite
- Must have some schedule flexibility for patching schedules
Please apply if interested in joining this cutting-edge team.About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.