Linux Systems Administrator
* Provision, build and maintain Linux/AIX in a multi-customer environment
* Provision, build and maintain the server infrastructure services such as LDAP, FTP, network services and proxy services in a multi customer environment
* Provision, build and maintain the monitoring and alerting infrastructure in a multi-customer environment
* Respond to and resolve all level incidents and problems across customers Linux/AIX infrastructure within agreed SLAs and change management processes
* Design and deliver Linux/AIX infrastructure in line with enterprise standards, principles and policies
* Support continuous improvement initiatives within the Infrastructure and Applications areas
* Implement pro-active preventative maintenance processes and procedures
* Maintain operational documentation including configuration management database
Must have knowledge and experience in Linux Standard Base:
* Performance and troubleshooting
* Installation, configuration
* SLES, Ubuntu
* Scripting - Bash, Python, etc.
Nice to have knowledge and experience in:
Storage, SAN switching knowledge is a plus
o Client side TSM and/or Commvault
o Deploy VMs
o Migration (vmotion VMs)
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.