Robert Half Technology has an immediate need for a highly motivated Linux Administrator to pair with one of our largest clients in Richmond, VA.
- Assess servers and applications in test and live environments to ensure a very high level of availability and speed
- Improve availability and reliability of existing virtual infrastructure
- Work with other system administrators, developers and product management to update systems, resolve issues, and fix bugs
What you need for this position:
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Apache, BASH scripting, and Nagios
- Experience troubleshooting LAMP stacks
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Provide leadership and mentoring for the System Administration team
If you are the perfect candidate for this position send your resume to email@example.com.
Don't forget about our employee referral bonus! I can pay up to $1000 for each referral I place!
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.