CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in eCommerce payment management. CyberSource was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for eCommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.Job Description
CyberSource is looking for a bright, passionate and dedicated employee to join our Operations 2nd Level Applications team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting our production transaction processing systems. These systems are truly the backbone of our business and process millions of transactions daily for some of the most prestigious companies in the US.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Initial escalation point for Service Desk Tier 1 for application issues
- Perform routine application maintenance including host file updates, log rotation, shell scripting for common tasks
- Contribute information to project plans and meet stated deadlines
- Compose clear documentation and reports as well as prepare Power Point slides and give informational presentations
- Maintain and update 3rd party applications (jboss, tomcat, WAS, apache)
- Monitor application performance (e.g. memory, logging, latency)
- Perform weekly code deployment to the Production environment
- Implement and maintain Performance monitoring dashboards using industry standard tools (Splunk, Thousand Eyes, Graphite etc..)
- Problem Management for Applications
- Code release into CAS (test) and PROD working with Product Development using industry standard tools
- Support application deployment for new and existing services or features working with different groups like Product Development and Engineering
- Support Customer Support on merchant escalated issues specific to applications. (e.g. increase latency)
- 3+ years experience working in Linux/UNIX environment
- Shell scripting and html knowledge
- Understanding of Linux Systems, Databases and Network concepts
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience with Enterprise monitoring/dashboard creation
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and goal driven to run with individual projects to meet business needs
- Strong technical aptitude and a desire to learn is a must
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline preferred or equivalent work experience.
In addition to a variety of learning opportunities and positive work environment, we offer a wide range of career growth opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start and grow their technical career.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.