Our client is a well-known retailer in OKC that is searching for a Linux Systems Administrator to join their team! This is a large infrastructure team consisting of Windows, Linux, Networking, SAP, and Database professionals. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity that can pay between $70-95k depending on experience.
This will be a Linux Systems Administrator role that will focus on Linux RedHat, CentOS, SUSE and Ubuntu Servers. This team has a very collaborative culture where you will have a say in major technology decisions. This is not a "server hardware job" and you'll get to enjoy a number of complex projects throughout the year in this role. As a Linux Systems Administrator you will also provide expertise to members of the VMware, SAP, Windows, Networking, and Database teams.
Technical experience required:
- 4+ years in Linux Systems Administration in RedHat, SUSE, CentOS, and Ubuntu
- 1+ years' experience with and great understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, and SSL
- Experience with Ruby, PHP, Python, Perl, etc.
- Basic Windows Server knowledge
- Understanding of Exchange, Office365 is a huge plus!
- Experience with systems automation is a bonus!
Other perks of the job:
- You get to wear jeans every day!
- Highly collaborative team environment
This is a great opportunity for a Linux Systems Administrator to join a large team and have an impact on large projects. For more information or to refer a friend please contact Hannah May at 405-236-0202 or email resumes to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
No C2C please, thanks!
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.