Email resumes directly to email@example.com for consideration.
This opportunity provides a highly motivated individual an opportunity to work with some of the largest mobile operators in the world.
This opportunity allows for in depth understanding of several key growth segments of the Mobile marketplace including Linux, Hypervisors, Cloud Orchestration and WAN/LAN facing transport technologies.
The successful candidate will have a track record and desire to excel at both technical issue resolution and customer management. Multi-tasking and the ability to successfully manage multiple issues at once are necessary for this role.
Provide tier one and tier two technical support.
Participate in daytime and night/weekend on-call rotation.
Troubleshoot service provider networks to quickly resolve downtime and outages.
Maintain customer support database for active issues.
CSE is the owner of issues as they arrive and throughout the resolution process.
Create Methods Of Procedure (MOP) and action plans for post-sales projects.
Utilize the technical service lab to recreate and resolve customer issues.
Develop expertise in specific areas (i.e. technology, product, solution).
Transfer this skill in order to mentor colleagues and/or customers via presentations or documentation (technical tips, etc...).
Manage the issues/customers by setting expectations and meeting/exceeding those expectations to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Effectively communicate/escalate issues to engineering, and resolutions/work-arounds to the customer.
The Customer Support Engineer will have the following major responsibilities:
• Customer Support – represent the company's technical capabilities and manage day-to-day technical needs of service provider customers. Support / enable customer specific solutions to grow business. Steer customer expectations according to product and network management capabilities.
• Beta Support – drive successful new product introduction in partner labs and customer live network.
• Perform ad hoc analyses and tasks as assigned
• Network Planning (external) – deliver expert consulting, design and engineering support to customers for sales opportunities. Work with Sales and detail oriented Services to develop state-of-art customized wireless solutions for Carriers worldwide. Recommend technical solutions to improve customer operations.
• Network Planning (internal) – provide technology consulting for internal teams (i.e. Product Management, Marketing, Sales). Convert external customer requirements into recommendations for new product features.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.