Coordinate production of mail list materials or print related services for the company's customers. Maintain positive customer relations through active engagement of the customer, plant customer service rep and Mail List Analyst production staff through all stages of the List Services process from initial contact with the customer through final disposition of the output files and reports to the print plant and customer. Responsible for gathering file level instructions from the customer and job level requirements from the plant customer services rep and disseminating those instructions in a standard format to the internal production department.
- Enter and verify customer and print plant schedule and output expectations into internal department production schedule.
- Estimate job completion dates and communicate job progress through the relevant production processes, which include source file due dates, report approval dates, dates due to bindery and additional services required (NCOA, Merge Purge, etc.).
- Engage plant customer services rep to gather job level requirements and translate those requirements into detailed List Services production instructions. May make suggestions to the Plant CSR regarding initial job level requirements to maximize postal and manufacturing benefits to both the customer and the company. Provide quality review of instructions to ensure all information is accounted for and accurate before commencement of production.
- Confer with customers and Print Plant throughout production to keep them informed of the status of jobs, solicit additional information needed for current jobs and coordinate changes to jobs. May forward/review reports and proofs with customer, obtain approval of materials, such as counts, address drops, merge purge reports, etc.
- Coordinate production of components or the entire job with other internal List Services locations and/or external vendors s required.
Business Unit/Platform Specific duties
- May have responsibility for determining the supplies and paper needed for jobs including the use of vendors to supply component of the customer product.
- May assist sales in the RFP process supplying estimates and determining how to efficiently process a complete job.
- May have responsibility for the composition and/or copy prep of the customers’ products.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.